Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Simply an Introduction.......

Blogging......I can honestly say I became interested in blogging overnight. Literally! I guess this is my creative way of trying to find myself. I have no idea when and where I lost myself but I'm on a journey. I'm set out to find that person I'm suppose to be. I'm a woman of many talents but too lazy to put them to good use. Hopefully, this can lead to bigger and better things in my life, opening my eyes to what I couldn't see before. Most importantly, this will be my tool towards relieving stress and possibly putting a smile on the faces of others along the way. Let's have fun and try not take life too seriously. If you happen to have any ideas, topics you would like me to blog about please don't hesitate to hit me up. There's a thousand ways to contact me, no excuses.
Facebook.com/Random0810
Twitter @XxSooRandomxX
I would also love to hear your opinions on what I write so send in those comments. Just don't be too harsh because I'm uber sensitive and may cry. :)

Let the foolery begin.......

1 comment:

  1. I hope that while exploring yourself through this blog, it brings you much joy. You will surprise yourself. Its sort of like thinking out loud and allowing the world to listen to your heart. <3 No rules, No boundaries. Just be yourself old friend.

    -isabella

    ReplyDelete